Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Please help me to use client_get_file_name()
Please help me to use client_get_file_name() [message #192381] Tue, 12 September 2006 01:54 Go to next message
amritava
Hai..
I am using Oracle 10g ds ..using webutil.pll in a form i'm trying to use client_get_file_name().but it is not working..No error message is shown..Is it for jacob.jar..which is not currently installed..?or should i have to configure formsweb.cfg to use this feature..
Regards
Amritava
Re: Please help me to use client_get_file_name() [message #192567 is a reply to message #192381] Tue, 12 September 2006 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you got the 'webutil' test form to work?

David
load :classs.oracle.forms.common.webutil.register not found [message #192768 is a reply to message #192567] Wed, 13 September 2006 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amritava
Dear djmartin..
I've got the above said error message..i've configured all the .cfg,signed frmwebutil.jar and jacob.jar.......when running a form in browser..in load applet event the above said message is appearing in the status bar..and the when_button_pressed trigger gives no output..
will u please say me where is webutil test form?
Amritava
Re: load :classs.oracle.forms.common.webutil.register not found [message #193086 is a reply to message #192768] Thu, 14 September 2006 20:13 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
My apologies, I said 'test', I should have said 'demo'.

Go to the 'webutil' home page at http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/forms/htdocs/webutil/webutil.htm and on the right hand side is the heading 'Demonstrations'. Under this heading is 'WebUtil Demo' that points to a 'zip'. Download it and do as it instructs.

Once you have this 'demo' working I expect that your form will also work.

David
Previous Topic: Package Related
Next Topic: Synonym do not support on forms 6i using 10g database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:31:56 CDT 2024