Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent - Please Help
Urgent - Please Help [message #149556] Fri, 02 December 2005 04:01 Go to next message
simi_ghy
I have a oracle apps form where I have two windows attached to two canvas respectively.
whenever i open the second window and change its position and or try to close the second window, a pop-up screen appears which says "progress" .A red color bar indicator is also present in the pop-up screen.

Please help

[Updated on: Fri, 02 December 2005 07:12]

Report message to a moderator

icon7.gif  Re: Urgent - Please Help [message #149563 is a reply to message #149556] Fri, 02 December 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pallavig

In form property ---module --- properties ---first navigational block and set the window which u want it first to pop up and compile and let me know if it works.
Re: Urgent - Please Help [message #149594 is a reply to message #149556] Fri, 02 December 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
simi_ghy
That did not work. Also i have to say that on closing the second window a "Progress" window appears.
Re: Urgent - Please Help [message #149625 is a reply to message #149556] Fri, 02 December 2005 09:07 Go to previous message
fjfish
It sounds like you have a trigger somewhere that is
poppin up a progress canvas?

Do you have any form-level on- triggers set that may do this?

Does the canvas inherit from a property class that has added some on- triggers in it? (particularly mouse event ones)

Turn on the runtime option that displays all of the triggers as they fire (very tedious but useful) and see what fires when you move the window. Then look for this trigger.

If the pop-up is another canvas use the find/replace all pl/sql tool and look for that canvas name, see if you can identify where the the pop-up is being called from.

Hope this helps.
Previous Topic: Passage de FORMS à REPORTS
Next Topic: Splash screen reappears everytime First Form(Menu) is accessed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:38:05 CDT 2024