Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » need a short-cut
need a short-cut [message #148950] Tue, 29 November 2005 03:44 Go to next message
hidayatk
Hello,

i have been migrated from forms6i, database8i to application server, database10g repectively. i m facing problems like calling reports from forms. i need also the short way of understanding the concepts/terminology of Application server..plz

regards,

-hidayat
Re: need a short-cut [message #149273 is a reply to message #148950] Wed, 30 November 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hidayatk
[quote title=hidayatk wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 14:44]Hello,

All of my works have been stoped. though i can run my forms through pre-defined java applets, but i also need what would b next. Is Forms/reports r enough for development? or i have to understand Jdeveloper too. How would the reports b designed? through old pattern of 'Reports designer'? if yes, then how can they b integrated with forms. and, and would it b possible to call reports from browser that needs run-time parameters....

please please help me, i need short-cut to understand atleast 'something' not 'everything'

regards,

-hidayat
Re: need a short-cut [message #150052 is a reply to message #149273] Tue, 06 December 2005 01:49 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Search this forum for 'web.show_document' I believe it to be a far better technique that 'run_report_object'.

Go to the Oracle web site and download the Forms 6i to 9i migration white paper.

David
Previous Topic: Trigger messing up my INSERTS in forms.
Next Topic: Deleting from an Oracle form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:35:31 CDT 2024