Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms - Tab Canvas
Oracle Forms - Tab Canvas [message #141804] Wed, 12 October 2005 04:34 Go to next message
mys4
Hi All

I am developing a form using three blocks(a,b,c) and it is based on a tab canvas.Out of three blocks there is a master and detail relation ship between b and c.the tab canvas has got two pages.On one page i am dispalying the block a and on the other page i am displaying the Master and Detail. The Master Detail block is based on the stacked canvas and i have written a trigger When_tab_changed and controlling the stacked canvas.

when i bring it to the application, My tab canvas is not displayed.Could you please any one provide me solution for this.

Thanx
Re: Oracle Forms - Tab Canvas [message #141952 is a reply to message #141804] Wed, 12 October 2005 20:13 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
If 'a' is on 'tab1' and 'b>c' is on 'tab2', what is on the stacked canvas? Let me call it 'ctrl'. I assume that you have defined the blocks in order 'ctrl', 'a', 'b', then 'c'.

Either in your When-New-Form-Instance have
go_block('a');
go_block('ctrl');
or drag the 'ctrl' block after 'c'.

If the tab canvas still does not appear then you have the canvases overlapping. Make the tab canvas very small and then progressively make it bigger. The arithmetic for canvas management can be a pain - some numbers are ordinal and others are cardinal.

David
Previous Topic: help file need call at the run time & CHM help file in forms 10 g (merged)
Next Topic: sorting without quering???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:40:37 CDT 2024