Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Some part enable some disable
Some part enable some disable [message #134307] Wed, 24 August 2005 04:39 Go to next message
samit_gandhi

Dear David,

I have a scenerio, when the good return at that time it will be possible that the once again for the same product the other material can be issued for that i have put a radio button in the return form. If value is yes then it go back to issue form and if no then goes to next process.

But here when once again the issued material come back for the same item the ealier returned material is also to be shown in enabled false mode and the new return can be enterable. This must be in the same block.

Will it be possible. If yes the how?

Samit
Re: Some part enable some disable [message #134433 is a reply to message #134307] Wed, 24 August 2005 23:08 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
How about you use the new_form construct and instead of 'going back' to the first form, your system would move from form_1 (issue) to form_2 (return) and then choices between going to form_1 (issue) or form_3 (next process).

When form_1 is called if the parameter 'goods id' is null then you open the block insert and update enabled. If the parameter 'goods id' is set then the block has insert on but update off.

Try this out yourself but I think you can set the block so that your can only update null fields and insert new records but not edit any existing data. Caution: once you move off the 'new' record you can't update it when you move back to it.

David
Previous Topic: Silent database disconnection
Next Topic: Tabbed canvas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:51:57 CDT 2024