Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to extract data in form builder into microsoft excel using pl/sql editor
how to extract data in form builder into microsoft excel using pl/sql editor [message #124724] Tue, 21 June 2005 02:37 Go to next message
clever_my
Hi

I have a problem in Oracle. I have two button in the form builder using oracle developer 2000.One button for a query and the others for export . The button export, I want it to export data in the form into microsoft excel. Can you please help me how to do the coding in pl/sql editor or any website that give useful information about this matter?
Re: how to extract data in form builder into microsoft excel using pl/sql editor [message #124865 is a reply to message #124724] Tue, 21 June 2005 22:03 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Do you want to export a file to then open with Excel or do you want to update a few cells in an existing Excel spreadsheet?

For the first, search this forum for 'excel'. For the second, search this forum and the net for 'ora_ffi'.

David
Previous Topic: Disappear FORMS session when I compile with DBLINK
Next Topic: Need Help in forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:41:47 CDT 2024