Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » disable smartbar icon on run time
disable smartbar icon on run time [message #87639] Tue, 25 January 2005 05:44 Go to next message
irfan
i do want to disable smartbar icon on run time.
if some one knows any thing about it mail me plz

thanks in advance
Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #87656 is a reply to message #87639] Fri, 28 January 2005 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matloob
get the properties of ur form and browse to the menu module and delete the text in it "DEFAULT&SMARTBAR" the smart will be disappeared know
bye Matloob ALi
Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #87657 is a reply to message #87656] Fri, 28 January 2005 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
irfan
dear hope you are fine

actully i want to get source code of the default menu bar and smartbar
so that i can change it dynamically.
however thanks for your reply
Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #87664 is a reply to message #87657] Sun, 30 January 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matloob
hi how r u
i m also searching that if i found any related data i will post the message and in the mean while if u find any solution do post it thanks take care bye
Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #87765 is a reply to message #87664] Tue, 08 February 2005 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matloob
hi there try this help

----------------------------------------
MENUDEF.MMB and MENUDEFS.MMB

Source versions of the default menu built into Form Builder. MENUDEF.MMB mimics the built-in DEFAULT menu and MENUDEFS.MMB mimics the built-in DEFAULT&SMARTBAR menu.
Note: modifying these menu modules will not affect Form Builder modules that use either of the built-in DEFAULT menus. Those menus are built in to the Form Builder runtime and cannot be modified. Only Form Builder modules that explicitly use MENUDEFS.MMB or MENUDEF.MMB will be affected.

STNDRD20.MMB

An outline of a menu with standard Windows items and terminology.

NAVIGATE.MMB

A menu suitable for use with modules using the Navigator class.
-----------------------------------------------------
i have downloded the sample bar code from the oracle.com
it is a zip file and it contains almost all the bar
thanks
take care bye
icon10.gif  Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #140246 is a reply to message #87639] Mon, 03 October 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sixthpurgatory

Eng...

I have typical problem too, but... [I think, it's kinda silly]

I just want to disable some icon in the smartbar... is it possible ?

If it's impossible, can I disable the function of the icon ?

Thx before...

Best Regards,

V
Re: disable smartbar icon on run time [message #140359 is a reply to message #140246] Mon, 03 October 2005 20:02 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Certain functions are associated directly with the properties of the block. For example, the delete feature will be disabled if you have set the block's delete property to 'no'.

Which icon / facility do you want to turn 'off'?

David
Previous Topic: Help Needed ...Drop Down List Problem..
Next Topic: Data Input from Port COM1 to a display field in Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:58:36 CDT 2024