Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » point of sale by oracle developer
point of sale by oracle developer [message #82757] Tue, 01 July 2003 02:24 Go to next message
kolen
Dear Sir
I’m making a project for point of sale by oracle developer 6i and I have
Cash drawer and Customer Display and printer I want to open cash drawer automatic when the printer is working and display the price in customer display.
Can you help me sir and send to me the code in oracle developer for that.

I hope to receive answer from you.

Thanks.
Re: point of sale by oracle developer [message #124756 is a reply to message #82757] Tue, 21 June 2005 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammed Ali
Dear,

If you got the solution for this matter please forward it to me as well on my email ali143_it@hotmail.com. I have same situation that i am i am using oracle developer 6i and want to open cash drawer and show messages on customer display. My cash dawer is connected with the printer. Please reply me soon if possible.

Kind regards
Re: point of sale by oracle developer [message #124870 is a reply to message #124756] Tue, 21 June 2005 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Can you address the Cash Draw as though it were a keyboard and screen? If you can then you can process the keys as input and perhaps send special characters to the device as though it were a screen where these special characters cause the drawer to open.

David
Re: point of sale by oracle developer [message #124918 is a reply to message #124870] Wed, 22 June 2005 06:04 Go to previous message
saadatahmad

When you attach the cash drawer to the computer and printer is also attached, and when you open the properties of the printer, you'll find there different options for the cash drawe as well.
I think it'll be in the Advance priter property. ou just You can find there the property for your drawer. It'll Open the drawer on printing.
You just need to change this property and you'r done.

Regards.
Previous Topic: Pre-insert trigger
Next Topic: Button Execution
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:24:58 CDT 2024